Phase II of the Lockers of Legacy Initiative is here, and we encourage you to be a part of it!
Phase I offered an opportunity for University of Alabama football lettermen to donate back to the Athletics Department by securing naming rights for lockers in the practice locker room of the Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility. It is this locker room that your Alabama Crimson Tide players use almost every day of the year.
Now, the Lockers of Legacy Initiative is open to all Tide donors, friends, and fans. Below are the details:
- The naming right for each locker is $10,000, payable over two years.
- Each locker will be named in memory of, or in honor of, a former University of Alabama football letterman, football coach, football student trainer, or football student manager. (Lettermen, student trainers, and student managers honored must have met requirements for A-Club membership.)
- A maximum of two names may appear on each locker plaque – the honoree's name and the donor's name; or two honorees' names.
- Once a locker is named for a single person, the person for whom the locker is named cannot be placed as a single honoree on another locker. (Names already appearing on locker plaques)
- For some naming ideas, the entire University of Alabama football letterman list is available.
- Phase II of the Lockers of Legacy Initiative will go through Dec. 31, 2016.
For further information on the Lockers of Legacy Initiative, click the link below and follow the prompts. A-Club Alumni Association and Crimson Tide Foundation staff members will be available throughout the Initiative to answer any questions you may have. Roll Tide!