The North Zone opened in 2006 with the completion of Bryant-Denny Stadium's $50 million north end zone expansion. With a capacity of 1,600, the North Zone offers patrons the open-air thrills of Crimson Tide football just steps away from air-conditioned comfort and premium amenities.
- Spacious, climate-controlled club with standard dining, high-top, lounge, and drink-rail seating
- All-inclusive catered buffet and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal storage lockers and two pouring rooms
- Flat screen televisions
- Private restrooms
- Field view from club space
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Designated stadium entry with elevator access at Gate 63
- Chairback seats
- Access to club beginning 2 1/2 hours prior to kickoff until one hour after the game
The North Zone is located on level 5 behind Bryant-Denny Stadium's north end zone.
Per seat pricing details are listed below.
|Suggested Capital Gift|
(Payable Over Five Years)
|Annual TIDE PRIDE||Season Ticket|
To inquire about seating in the North Zone, complete the premium seating interest form.