The South Champions Club debuted with the completion of Phase I of the Crimson Standard Initiative in September 2020. Located on the stadium's west side, the South Champions Club offers sideline views from the end zone to 25-yard line. The club's interior offers space for dining and lounging and highlights the Crimson Tide's SEC championship legacy.
- Climate-controlled club with high-top, lounge, and drink-rail seating
- All-inclusive catered buffet and non-alcoholic beverages
- Covered, outdoor cushioned chairback seating
- Personal storage lockers and pouring room
- Private restrooms
- Designated stadium entry at Gate 27
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Access beginning 2 1/2 hours prior to kickoff until one hour after the conclusion of the game
The South Champions Club is located on level 7 of Bryant-Denny Stadium's west side.
Per seat pricing details are listed below.
|Suggested Capital Gift|
(Payable Over Five Years)
|Annual TIDE PRIDE||Season Ticket|
To inquire about seating in the South Champions Club, complete the premium seating interest form.